John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Woofer cable works

On Fri, 12 Apr 2019 12:33:20 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

True North Wrote in message:
Last week there was a discussion about contacting a sub woofer with a home theater system. I needed a y type connector and after getting the wrong one at Wally-Mart (3.5mm audio plug to two RCA male plugs). I returned that and went to the Source. They still had an older one male RCA plug to two male RCA plugs connector cable. Just what the doctor ordered. Base now sounds fine without annoying pops or hum.

When you contacted your woofer what did it say?

Said its 'base' was fine.