True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Woofer cable works

6st week there was a discussion about contacting a sub woofer with a home theater system. I needed a y type connector and after getting the
09:48Mr. Luddite
On 4/11/2019 8:36 AM, True North wrote:

Last week there was a discussion about contacting a sub woofer with a home theater system. I needed a y type connector and after getting the wrong one at Wally-Mart (3.5mm audio plug to two RCA male plugs). I returned that and went to the Source. They still had an older one male RCA plug to two male RCA plugs connector cable. Just what the doctor ordered. Base now sounds fine without annoying pops or hum.

"That's good except the Y connector should have one *female* RCA and two
*male* RCA plugs unless you also used a female to female coupler. I
think that's what you meant."

Nope.....got The Nextech packaging here in my hand.
Says...
Shielded Y-adapter Cable
Male RCA plug to two male RCA plugs
1.8 m 6 ft