Lady Pilot

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

"katysails" wrote in message
And you wonder why/were upset when I told someone, "They would have to go
slow in explaining things to you, as you were slow on the uptake," in a

Can someone please retireve her from asa and take her back home to

disasters?

Excuse me? You are talking to ralphie the delusion retired fireman here.
Are you really *that* easily influenced? LOL.

Sorry, Katy. I was expecting a lot more from you, from what I was told.

LP (if you don't like my posts, why are you even cross-posting? Boring
life?)

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse