katysails

Default Who'll Bet on Bob?

Good for you!
The attitude that Billy, Katy and others share is a selfish one.

Selfish? I spend 50-55 hours a week in a skilled nursing facility. We are also the primary care givers of my mother-in-law,
who suffers from dementia. Even during our vacation, we drove in several times so that Mom would not become nervous over our
absence. Go troll this somewhere else, Bob. I AM there, and I DO know what the reality is and I am not a pie-in-the-sky can't
face reality type.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse