Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Using pellets on a charcoal grill?

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 10 Apr 2019 03:13:51 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

Tim wrote:

On Tue, 9 Apr 2019 17:19:24 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
I know my grandmother had one and she screwed up everything that went
in there. I do understand why Harry doesn't like meat. He doesn't
understand how to cook it.

My grandmas used them to can tomatoes and other assorted vegetables.

So did my mom.

Ditto, always had a big garden.

Mom canned a lot of tomatoes as uncle hauled tomatoes during the summer as
well as a lot of other fruit. Only thing we grew to eat were black
berries, pears and apricots, apples.