Capt. Mooron

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

"Oz1" wrote in message

| Ohh it appears you lament the loss of Jocks...or hadn't you noticed?

Holy Mackerel... are you telling me you think Jax was driven off by
Bertie??? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

That's so lame as to warrant an inquiry as to your protective reaction to
anyone assailing the Bunyip!
Good Grief man.... we all know why Jax left... it was the second posting of
those ridiculous photos. It had nothing whatsoever to do with Bertie... who
was once again a Day Late and a Dollar Short on the exchange.

You know Oz... although Jax was annoying and ridiculous to a point of
wanting to slap some sense into him, I'd prefer Jax to Bertie anyday. Bertie
has nothing to offer and is unable to define the parameters of taste. He
plunges wildly through like a spooked tuna. The repeated "stupid ****"
replies where what really did him in as far as I'm concerned. It ain't
funny, it ain't witty and it places the Bunyip right in there with Danny
Taddei. A dork plain and simple.

CM