Flying Tadpole

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

Dear Mme Vinyl,

If you wish to fly safely over the muddy a.s.asa without, indeed,
becoming a "blow up doll", you do need to distinguish who wrote
which part of a post. And the _best_ put-down to a careless
Tadpole would have been "don't you mean _dis_ingenuous?"

Flying Tadpole

Lady Pilot wrote:

"katysails" wrote in message

you are clearly too young to remember the precursors
to music CDs and what they were called,

Well, here in Indian Territory, we called them 33 or 45's.

despite your ingenuous
initials.

I altered my initials? Slipped right passed me....

Do ya think she knows what an 8 track was?

I even know what a 4 track was....and hide all my 8 tracks from Tarver. ;-)

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

I love your sig! Looks like it hit pretty close to home this time....LOL

LP