JohnH

Default Chesapeake Bay Family Friendly Marinas

On 17 Jul 2003 04:22:57 -0700, (Brad) wrote:

Would appreciate any input or guidance on family oriented marinas on
the Chesapeake Bay located between the Edgewater and Deale areas.

We have the various listings and locations, but the write-ups and
advertisements don't address the social environments.

We have an eight-year-old son and are looking for a marina with other
children and other families that share our enjoyment of boating.

Brad, check out Harbor Cove in Deale. The place is well taken care of, clean,
nice showers, lockers, swimming pool w/lifeguard, etc. It's not cheap. I pay
$1920/year for boatel storage for my 21' Proline. I've had good luck with the
mechanics and get any mechanical work done there.

Also, it is fairly close to some good fishing spots. Give me a shout if you have
any particular questions you want answered. Their phone is 301-261-9500.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD