John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default have thoutght

On Sun, 24 Mar 2019 18:08:55 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 24 Mar 2019 13:04:22 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Mar 2019 05:46:35 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

me
On Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 5:09:01 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 23 Mar 2019 17:12:44 -0400,

wrote:

On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 01:50:37 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 23:55:12 -0400,

'glamping it' is my wifes total preference. me? even in a downpour, I can still sleep on the pontoon.

Though my pontoon has a fiberglass top which covers over a 3rd of the aft, I’d still break out one of these if it was raining. I’ve been soggy before. It’s not fun

https://www.amazon.com/Kamp-Rite-DTC...ategistsite-20

This “looks” like it’d do the job. Now if it would be long enough...

You just need to get up off the deck a few inches so the water can run
under the tent. Some kind of pallet sort of thing a little smaller
than the tent should work. Then the water would run off and under the
floor of the tent. A nice Marriott is better tho ;-)

===

Or maybe a Grand Banks trawler... :-)

---
https://www.avg.com

Maybe Harry would sell his. It's most likely much better than a Grand Banks. Do *you* have twin
Volvo diesels powering that thing?