[email protected] Phantman@yahoo.invalid is offline

Default Boat trailer rim/tire question

On Wed, 20 Mar 2019), Tim wrote:
Have you checked with Walmart? They have rim including tire that will fit about any small trailer. You might look them over. They have at least two rim sizes that fit a standard 4 bolt pattern, and various std 5 bolsters.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winahhhh!! lol!
Actually I was in Walmart last night for groceries and wandered over
to the tires. Turns out they have some rreeaallyy skinny 12" rim/tires
that should work. No offset but they're so skinny the backspacing is
only 2.5". So I'm in bidness. They're speed rated at 65mph too. And
galvanized although they don't look hotdipped. More like sprayed on
probably. But at this point, I don't care. As long as they'll get me
down to the Fort Desoto launch ramp at St Pete without flying all to
pieces on the Interstate, I'll be a happy camper.
Thanks everybody :-)