True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Snow

On Monday, 4 March 2019 10:04:03 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Hate it when a snow storm "over-delivers".

Two of them in as many days is unfair.
We have about 16 inches of the stuff
in some places.

---
https://www.avg.com

We're getting your 2nd storm right now...after just finishing the shovelling yesterday afternoon. Getting tiresome. I'd think about a nice little single stage Honda snowblower if the guy on the corner didn't have one. The French people next door have a blower also but he's already working in Montreal while his wife and kids finish our the school year here. Last month she did dig her snow blower out and seemed to enjoy playing with it. If I just stay in bed a while longer one or other of the neighbours usually clear my walkway and sometimes the driveway. haven't had the chance to use my little electric blower the last few years. :-)