True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Dinner tonight

John H

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 01:21:52 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:Â*

True North wrote:Â*
Â*
On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:14:50 -0500, Keyser Soze Â*
"Better than being a bark eating lefty depriving yourself of pleasureÂ*
and dying anyway.Â*
Personally I would rather die of a sudden, massive, heart attack thanÂ*
to live 5 extra years with some debilitating disease having lived theÂ*
last 30 years afraid of having any fun that might be the slightest bitÂ*
dangerous.Â*
I was thinking of you guys yesterday when I was 16' up in the airÂ*
against a big oak tree on a ladder fixing the suspension cable for ourÂ*
electric fire flies. Â*Â*
I am sure you would have hired a guy in a bucket truck."Â*
Â*
Â*
Or...The John and Kalif Swill would have thrown themselves off theÂ*
ladder. They would be smart to hire a guy in a bucket truck.Â*
Â*

Â*
Bull****.Â*

"What would you expect from one who clubs baby seals to death."

Good thing I'm not 'merican or I'd sue you for defamation of character.