Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Lake Sara Marina boat show

Tim wrote:
On Monday, February 25, 2019 at 8:57:07 PM UTC-6, Bill wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 15:27:25 -0500,
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:35:57 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

It does bother me a bit to pay $12.00 to get into our boat show and
$13.00 for the upcoming motorcycle show. After that will be the
Sportsman show with something for everyone. ( smaller boats, campers
and atvs, fishing, hunting gear etc.

==
You can sometimes get free passes if you know a friendly dealer who is
exhibiting at the show.

We went to the Lee County boat show a few years ago. We managed to get
out without buying a boat but we did buy a $1600 swing that prompted
building another tiki bar.

You have watch out on shopping trips. We needed new carry on suitcases.
So went to,a sale at Pennys and $4800 later had the two,suitcases and two
new leather couches/ hideabeds. Sale at less than 1/2 price.

The more you buy, the more you save. LOL

We had been looking to replace two futons in the family room. And I was
the one to point out the couches to the wife. So can not really blame her
for the spending.