Default Lake Sara Marina boat show

On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 15:27:25 -0500,
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:35:57 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

It does bother me a bit to pay $12.00 to get into our boat show and $13.00 for the upcoming motorcycle show. After that will be the Sportsman show with something for everyone. ( smaller boats, campers and atvs, fishing, hunting gear etc.

===

You can sometimes get free passes if you know a friendly dealer who is
exhibiting at the show.

We went to the Lee County boat show a few years ago. We managed to get
out without buying a boat but we did buy a $1600 swing that prompted
building another tiki bar.