True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Lake Sara Marina boat show

John H
On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 14:01:13 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Duh, Johnny!
It's not a case of whether I can afford the $13.00 or not....it's a case of do I like paying or not.
I suppose you could compare it to cable tv, where we pay for the service and still have to put up with endless commercials.

"Well, why did you ask if I'd start you off?"

Why indeed!
It's because y'all stuck your beak in as usual with the smart assed comment about Go Fund Me.
Get It?