Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Heinz stock nose dives

True North wrote:
Bill
"How well do tomatoes actually grow in your area. California supplies most
of the tomato products from my understanding. Where we used to have a duck
club, nearby was a Franko-American tomato paste plant. Smallest container
was 5 gallons. "

Ontario isn't "my area".
Tomatoes grow just fine here in the Maritimes and in Ontario.
They are better than the un natural oversized type we see from south of
the border during our off season.

We grow 10 of thousands of acres of tomatoes for canning. Other than they
spray the fields with a ripening Agent shortly before harvest, they almost
all are ripe. Determinant varieties.