Jonathan Ganz

Default I need some help - follow up.

If you have a clue where she's located, you could try and
post a message in one of the various internet boards...
missed connections or such.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
I tried everything with no success. All spellings got bumped back.

I have concluded that the correct email was but
she probably split and the addy is no longer valid.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

I was perusing an internet dating service when I came across
an attractive woman who used a code to get around her having
to pay for the service.

Under her picture which was named 'qtpututi', she wrote:
"Write me at the service that sounds like a chocolate drink and
starts with a why. Add a dotty comma. Capeech?"

I have tried writing to
but it bumps back
as undeliverable, no such account. I tried adding a semi-colon
(dotty comma) every which way and it still comes back.

Any ideas from the group's brainiacs?

Does anyone here have an idea for a valid addy based on the
clues.