Tim Tim is offline

Default Heinz stock nose dives

7:50 AMTrue North
Can't say I'm sorry for that. They closed their ketchup plant in Ontario throwing quite a few workers out on the street. This also affected farmers in the region who supplied tomatoes and other items. Frenches still maintains a Canadian plant so I bought my

Odd they say sales are up but input costs are too high. They can blame the lower prices of their competitors,but Heinz private labels for lots of them too.

A lot about mega-markets I’ll never understand