Tim Tim is offline

Default No more local Ethanol free fuel for me...

John H
On Sun, 17 Feb 2019 14:08:51 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

12:41 PMJohn H
On Sun, 17 Feb 2019 10:04:03 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Mines all glued....

Bummer

Your 'what's' all glued?

The deck of my 22 ft. Vhull

Oh, OK.

Yeah. Most runabouts have access ports to the in-line surge valve etc, but this one doesn’t have access to anything. We tore the old plywood floor out because it was spongey and while ate it I replaced the old (1977) fuel line with the best stuff Napa could supply. Then we glued it all up with fresh wood and it’s solid. I might get it back in shape one of these years. Lol!