Default No more local Ethanol free fuel for me...

On Sun, 17 Feb 2019 18:27:20 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 2/17/19 5:08 PM, Tim wrote:

12:41 PMJohn H
On Sun, 17 Feb 2019 10:04:03 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Mines all glued....

Bummer

Your 'what's' all glued?

The deck of my 22 ft. Vhull

The few boaters I know around here who still have two-cycle outboards
haven't been bitching about the ethanol-laced gasoline they buy at the
local service stations.

If they use their boats enough to keep the gas moving, they will be
OK, just don't park it all winter with a full tank of gas and gas in
the carbs.
Dump the extra gas in your truck or something, drain the bowls after
you fog the motor and blow out the fuel lines. It will start right up
in the spring and then get out more ;-)