Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default New Lazboy

On 2/16/19 8:52 AM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, February 16, 2019 at 6:21:41 AM UTC-6, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/16/2019 2:06 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 23:53:03 -0500,

wrote:

On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 23:06:42 -0500,
wrote:

The throne is about to change. My poor old Lazboy is far past end of
life. When I **** can it I will post a picture of all of the patches I
have put on it over the years. I just bought an Oneal that is 24.5"
wide. I think me and Deuce should be able to get real comfortable
there.
We are a little tight in 22".

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Greg%20Deuce%20snoozing.jpg

===

Deuce the Alpha Dog is probably telling all of his buddies how he got
you to buy a new chair for him.

I am not sure he is really the alpha as long as I buy the food but we
are certainly peers in the doggy world around here.
In real life the chair is for me. He is perfectly happy with the one I
have. He has it smelling just right. I might just keep it for him and
throw one of the others away. The problem is, they are all his chairs.

When Sam Adams was a pup he helped himself to the new, custom made
sofa that Mrs.E. had ordered so I went down to a furniture store and
bought a nice "love seat" sized sofa just for him. Not long after
he had it we came home one day to find it torn to shreds with the
inner sofa stuffing all over the room.

After that he got a rug.

---
https://www.avg.com

A friend of mine bought a rare NOS Fender guitar amp off ebay. He paid dearly for it too. Got it out of the box admired it and played through it. His dream came through. Finally went to bed. The next morning, the guy discovered that "kitty" had used the grille cloth for a scratch post. I don't think the cat lived to see noon.

Ahh, pets. My wife has (no kidding) more than 100 pairs of shoes.
Seriously. One of her cats likes to chew on her shoes. So, naturally, we
had cabinetry installed that allows the shoes to be safely locked away.
My suggestion about what to do was ignored.