Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default John got his scooter

On 2/16/2019 7:45 AM, Tim wrote:

===

Friends of ours did that with a new Mercedes some years ago. The car
got vandalized at the US port of entry and it was a lot of time and
hassel to get it fixed. Perhaps now you could get it shipped in a
container and minimize the risk.

That’s sad. It’s a raw shame their car was mistreated like that .

BMW has a similar program to pick up your pre-ordered car in Europe.
They also have a program where you can take delivery at their
High Performance Driving school in South Carolina.

https://bmwperformancecenter.com/delivery

BMW offers a performance driving course for those who
have any of the "M" series vehicles. I bought the two M5's
I had from the local dealer's inventory but they both came
with a free performance driving course if I had wanted to
drive to SC and attend. I thought about doing it but ended
up dumping the M5 for the Porsche.

https://bmwperformancecenter.com/school/classes/bmw/m

---
https://www.avg.com