Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default John got his scooter

On 2/15/2019 11:52 AM, Tim wrote:
True North
Oh boy...anything over 50 miles and I want to trailer the bike. That's why something in the 250 pound range appeals to me.
......,
Don, if it’s still available you might inquire about the Honda Wave. It’s kind is a half scooter, like a moore modern looking cub. Here’s a vid in Dutch, I believe

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyel6GgzwoE
And this gives some specs. I take it they are either 110 or 125cc. The look to be fun, light, and easy on gas.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1D_wDEJboLk

I made one minor modification to my inexpensive Kymco scooter ....

http://funkyimg.com/i/2Rpp5.jpg

---
https://www.avg.com