Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default John got his scooter

Tim wrote:
On Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 6:54:51 PM UTC-6, True North wrote:
Alex
"Perfect for you - just ask the Honda salesman:

https://powersports.honda.com/street/minimoto.aspx"

I was looking for the info on the Super Cub 125cc.

That Super cub design is what put Honda on the map. it's been around
(with different names and cc's) for almost 60 years. in 1972 my little
brother bought a used 50cc that was made in 1963.

He couldn't wear it out. He also had a Trail 90 which was a slightly
bigger version of the same thing. Couldn't wear it out either. I don't
know why Honda drops and re-introduces it.

They say it's the worlds most popular motorcycle? Probably throughout
all Asia, Yes. But if it's so successful then why drop it to retro it in
another 10 years or so?

They dropped the Cub originally because of 2 stroke engine I think.