True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default John got his scooter

Mr. Luddite

"The scooter I bought last summer is technically *not* highway legalÂ*
here. Â*It's model number says it's a 150cc Â*but the actualÂ*
engine specs say it's 149cc developing 10.3 HP at 5,500 RPM.Â*

It still moves my 200+lb ass along though. Â*Good for back roads atÂ*
speeds up to about 40-45. Â*Top end is supposed to be about 60-65 mphÂ*
probably with a tail wind but I'll never attempt it.Â*"

Reminds me of my Honda CB160 motorcycle.
Only time I took it on a Real road trip on our 100 series highway was to go to a folk festival in the Annapolis Valley. About 60 miles one way. Found it uncomfortable on the main highway. Scared myself as I tried to pass a very long line of slow moving cars by driving on the wrong side of the country 2 lane blacktop. A pickup pulled out of a driveway right into my path. I had to squeeze my way over with inches to spare.