Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default John got his scooter

On 2/14/2019 1:59 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/14/19 11:12 AM, Tim wrote:
Took off his morning early, went to Ohio, came to terms and loaded it on
trailer and is headed home. He says this sits really nicely, very
comfortable with plenty of 600cc power. Also very smooth. Automatic
transmission with peobably works with a Hy-Vo belt means no shifting in
traffic. Sounds great to me. I told him that Mrs Herring might ride it
and commandeer it right out from under him. He told me not to give her any ideas Lol!

Gosh, I drove a Lambretta scooter around about 60 years ago. Much
smaller engine.

And do not qualify for highway as not enough horsepower. Buddy in high
school had a 175 Vespa. Convinced the highway patrol guy that meant 17.5
HP. Required 15 for freeway travel.

In Massachusetts being limited access, highway legal is determined by
engine size. 150cc and up are legal, however I'd *never* attempt it.

---
https://www.avg.com