Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default John got his scooter

On 2/14/19 11:12 AM, Tim wrote:
Took off his morning early, went to Ohio, came to terms and loaded it on trailer and is headed home. He says this sits really nicely, very comfortable with plenty of 600cc power. Also very smooth. Automatic transmission with peobably works with a Hy-Vo belt means no shifting in traffic. Sounds great to me. I told him that Mrs Herring might ride it and commandeer it right out from under him. He told me not to give her any ideas Lol!

Gosh, I drove a Lambretta scooter around about 60 years ago. Much
smaller engine.