Default Quarterly generator run

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 16:27:00 -0500,
wrote:

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 14:42:40 -0500,
wrote:

I am real happy I don't have that many in my life anymore and that you
can buy a new one for about what a kit costs.

===

I can tell you haven't bought a carb for a Honda outboard recently.
:-)

I've been thru 3 or 4 carbs on my 20 horse dinghy Honda and I think
the last one was over $300. The good news was that I was able to do
the job myself and save the labor charge.

I haven't looked recently but the last time I looked a carb for my
Merc 7.5 was $50 or so.
My question was only if I wanted to give them the $50 or give it to
"Mikey" our outboard wizard. He would trick up everything for that but
I would give him a benny anyway.
I am just not sure why. I don't really have a use for the motor now
I fogged it so it will still be a 2 stroke merc when I am ready.