John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Quarterly generator run

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 02:27:45 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 2/12/2019 7:51 PM, Alex wrote:

Its Me wrote:
On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 3:14:48 PM UTC-5, True North wrote:
Good point Tim.
Not a lot of vehicles use high test today. Who knows how fresh it is
in the big tanks. Maybe I'll ignore the dealers advice and use Stabil
treated low octane.
The last 6 vehicles we've had all required "high test" (91 or better).

Same for our last 8 and our current two.* You must lease, too.

My little scooter requires 91 or higher octane. The motorcycle
is fine with 87.

---
https://www.avg.com

My Guzzi takes the highest octane I can find. Don't know what the scooter will take yet. Much newer,
so maybe it'll burn regular.