Default Bill Belichick has changed name of his boat to reflect Super Bowl win

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 23:34:14 -0500,
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 17:39:07 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 17:33:26 -0500,
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 16:44:56 -0500,
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 11:24:11 -0500,

wrote:

Nice looking boat right here in south Florida:

https://sports.yahoo.com/not-wasting-time-bill-belichick-already-changed-name-boat-reflect-super-bowl-win-153459485.html
He should have left room for another "I" while he had the chance for
free.

===

No need, the next would be VIX (9). There are never more than three
Is in a row with Roman Numerals.

---
https://www.avg.com

Nine is IX.

===

Yes, my mistake. Can you imagine trying to do multiplication or long
division with roman numerals? They still managed to do some fairly
impressive engineering however.

I think they did more like simply understanding how gravity works and
how load gets transferred. That was at least true in their buildings
and bridges. Then they just over built the hell out of it. That is why
bridges built 2000 years ago could carry tanks in WWII and our
precision engineered bridges are falling in the water after 50 years.