[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Bill Belichick has changed name of his boat to reflect Super Bowl win

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 17:39:07 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 17:33:26 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 16:44:56 -0500,
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 11:24:11 -0500,

wrote:

Nice looking boat right here in south Florida:

https://sports.yahoo.com/not-wasting-time-bill-belichick-already-changed-name-boat-reflect-super-bowl-win-153459485.html
He should have left room for another "I" while he had the chance for
free.

===

No need, the next would be VIX (9). There are never more than three
Is in a row with Roman Numerals.

---
https://www.avg.com

Nine is IX.

===

Yes, my mistake. Can you imagine trying to do multiplication or long
division with roman numerals? They still managed to do some fairly
impressive engineering however.