Default Wow - more gun controls!

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 12:48:45 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 2/12/19 11:31 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 10:43:27 -0500, John H.
wrote:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/12/polit...ill/index.html

"This is just more nonsense from anti-gun zealots who are looking to score political points by
proposing legislation that would make criminals out of law-abiding citizens exercising their
constitutional right to self-defense while doing nothing to deter criminals from committing crimes."

After all, it does take less than about three seconds to change magazines.

I see a thriving market in "pre-ban" magazines, just like last time.

How would that work, since magazines aren't serialized.

That was the problem they had in 93
How do you know which ones are pre ban and legal?
The new ones were supposed to be serialized but I bet only the cops
bought them.
OTOH the market was flooded with "pre ban" magazines and most were
chinese knock offs of the real thing that were still warm from the
stamping process. They sucked.
I bought a couple just padding out an order to get free shipping and I
left them on the bench at the range. Someone might have the patience
to tune them up but not me.