Tim Tim is offline

Default Quarterly generator run

True North
Put in about three quarters a tank of fresh high test mixed with Stabil. Running now with a load on it until it stops.
Disappointed it took about 7 or 8 pulls to start. Sounds like the older models start up on the 2nd pull.

Today’s fuels stake out so easily. I put gas in my tractor about 3 months ago (cheap 87) and it takes a bit to get it running in this weather.. If I put really fresh hi octane in it, it’d help.

I’ll peobably do that after I blade my lane and get the tank down about 1/2-3/4 used up. That oughta help a bit.