John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default To buy or not to buy...

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 07:19:21 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

John H
...that is the question. It's nine years old, but my Guzzi is almost 30 years old. Fast enough for
the interstate and very maneuverable. Not horribly expensive. Very low mileage. Honda stopped making
them in 2013.

https://allentown.craigslist.org/mcd...812030435.html

John that seems like a fair price but I really think you should test drive one to see if it’s for you. They’re seating is different than a motorcycle.

I've sat on one, but not ridden it. This dealer is only about four hours away, so we may drive up
there and see how it feels. I've not tried to get the price reduced yet.