posted to alt.sailing
[email protected] cub175cw@gmail.com is offline

Default DS 20

I just bought a 1975 DC-20 MKII with the shallow draft fixed keel. Does anyone have manuals or further information about these boats and their rigging? I've had to replace all of the interior wood as it's shot.

I have found that the windows leak a lot...for the guy with unexplained water, try there. You can also have someone inside while you hose the heck out of the boat and see where water comes in. I also pulled the teak and the 44-year-old caulk is done, so water probably leaks in that way, too.