Default On tap for tonight

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 13:50:43 -0500, John H.
wrote:

Blackened mahi mahi. Costco had fresh mahi mahi on sale.

https://www.fromvalerieskitchen.com/...ned-mahi-mahi/

I always thought all that spice was just to brighten up mediocre fish.
Fresh Mahi seems just fine to me seared on the grill. It is crunchy on
the outside and the juice squirts out when you cut into it. Just don't
overcook it.
I save that cajun stuff for frozen Cod or EEEK, that septic tank grown
Tilapia. Actually we can catch Tilapia out of the pond right here in
the neighborhood. They got loose here in Florida and they are turning
up everywhere.