Harry Krause

Default Anectdotal Evidence for Harry...

WaIIy wrote:

Note to Bob : I wouldn't be too concerned over the opinion of an
armchair sailor with a pirate on the side of his boat.

Actually, Wal-fert, I have a cartoon of a pirate on *both* sides of Yo
Ho. Everyone I have encounterd thinks both the name and the graphic are
cute as can be. Of course, I don't encounter many dumbed-down,
right-wing asswipes like you when I'm out boating.

As far as "armchair sailing," my guess is that the several hundred hours
I've put on my boats this season alone is a tad more than you have...and
my hours are away from the dock and with the engine running.