CANDChelp

Default Still no one!

How about you and Donal posting pictures of yourselves???

Scotty posted a pic of me at my wedding. It was even mentioned that I was
looking trim.
Donal's a bloody dwarf with no muscle! The fact is...no one on this list can
match me for strength, speed or endurance. Not even two of you working as a
team in relays!
I'm 205 give or take a pound at 6'3. Not a whimpy 6'3. I have shoulders and
muscle mass. I can crack a walnut between thumb and pinky (Try it!). My resting
heart rate is 60-65. My cholesterol is still just 140...a single point higher
than 20 years ago!

RB