CANDChelp

Default Stevey Get's Slammed

Actually, bob, if you could learn to read, you would notice that the, "TAKE
IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!" was not a response to me.

Oh, really...how about..

And, to whoever is dragging alt.sailing into this...there's a reason I don't
go there, and I don't want it to come here. GO AWAY!

or!

In addition if indeed he did
say it, he did not say it here so lets not discuss it here any further

or!

Bob lets his id loose on alt sailing, for better or worse.
I think every one would be better off if we just left that board's activity on
that board and did not bring the dirty laundry from there over to here.
Thanks.

Stevey, try having some respect for a group that never did you any harm. You'll
have the added benefit of not looking like a turkey!!! Bwahahahaha!

RB