Pony Express

Default Stevey Get's Slammed

Actually, bob, if you could learn to read, you would notice that the, "TAKE
IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!" was not a response to me.
How is it 'funny' that I am on the C&C list? If I recall, you were there
for several years while you owned a pearson.
--
----
Steve

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
Hardly a troll. It was a legitimate question.

Bwahahahahaha! And you were told to "TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!" The beauty

is I
didn't have to respond to see you go down in flames.
I have respect for that list. The sailors there have been nothing but

helpful.
That you're even on the list is funny, but the web is a free place. Why

not
troll the list again and see if it gets you anywhere? Maybe Bill and

Scotty
will help!
What's funny is that you thought such a troll would be effective. What

were you
thinking? Scotty made a turd of himself trying the same thing.
GREAT!!!!

RB