Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Technological Breakthrough!

On 1/10/2019 8:27 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/10/19 8:14 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

For me anyway.

Just sent my first ever "Tweet".

Well, in that, you are more advanced than I am. There's something about
"twitter" I find really annoying for some reason. I do use the apple
message app to communicate with a couple of people...but mostly my wife.

Â*Pretty soon, you'll be competing with Donald in tweets.

He's the one I tweeted to. :-)

Here's what I sent:

@realDonaldTrump Compromise: Approve 5.6 trillion under the following
conditions: Half (2.8 trillion) spent on new walls, barriers or fences.
Half to be spent on surveillance systems and to supplement costs
associated with care of existing immigrants awaiting court hearings.