Default Caravan Invasion - Why California?

On Tue, 08 Jan 2019 17:23:57 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 8 Jan 2019 15:10:14 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 1/8/19 9:32 AM, Tim wrote:

7:59 AMKeyser Soze
I notice that you right-wingers don't mention the really large illegal
immigration problem, the foreigners who enter this country on limited
term visas and overstay those visas. Oh, wait...they're mostly not
darker-skinned Latinos.

Funny, no one sees you addressing that problem either.

Or is it a problem for you, Harry?

I don't have any problems with the hard-working, family oriented Latinos
who come across our border for a decent life. That's what my ancestors did.

Your ancesters were illegals.

I wonder why he won't address the 'legality' of his ancestors. Mine came here legally, and I'm not
ashamed of it.

After churning my way through Ancertry.Com. I found out virtually all
of my ancestors predate the "United States" by at least a generation.
I get back to the 1700s and even the 1600s for virtually all of them.
Strangely the Germans are the ones who dead end in the 1860s.
The legend was they were Hessians and I suppose they might have kept a
low profile after the war. They popped up as soldiers in the next one.