True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Caravan Invasion - Why California?

On Mon, 07 Jan 2019 18:22:38 -0500,
"They tried that and found themselves in a similar position as we are
in. They had a riot and were teargassing the illegals. I am not sure a
couple were not shot but the public backlash made hem stand down.
I wonder if Don would be happier in they were knocking on the Canadian
border.
Maybe we should just hold them till spring and then bus them north,
spread out across the whole 3000 miles. We would not want to do to
them what is happening in Tijuana with all of them piling in to one
city."

That very thing happened with your Haitian refugees...mostly from your state.
They are scared Trump would round them up and send them packing so they are crossing the border into a more civilized culture...mostly in Quebec at this point.