Jeff Morris

Default Never run downwind?

I'm surprised you would bring up the ColRegs episode - it was so embarrassing for you.
Did the CG suspend your license after that?

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
You have an excellent point there. Jeff has proven he knows
even less about sailing a real boat than he knows about the
COLREGS. I've got to give him credit for knowing one thing
better than you and I, however, and that's synchronizing the
RPM's on twin diesels. Bwaaa a a ha haah ha ha hah hah !

"CANDChelp" wrote in message

You're beginning to sound as
stupid and ignorant as Jeff Morris.

Jeff owns a multi, Neal. How could he know ANYTHING about proper boat handling?

RB