Tim Tim is offline

Default Caravan Invasion - Why California?

True North
The John whines.....
......snip
"In short, the migrants' attorneys made sure that the caravan went the extra mile - or extra 1,400
miles - to arrive where the rule of law is the weakest in the United States.. And their advice
appears to be paying off. Federal immigration enforcement personnel can still prevail, but the
playing field is tilted against them."

Well, well.....arent y'all one of the posters here defending 'states rights'?
Something as important as border security should be a Federal responsibility.

Well, Don. I look at it this way. Yes. And while someone is breaking into my home and attempting to attack my family, I can either call 911 and wait for the authorities to show up. Or I can take matters into my own hands. Then wait for them to clean up the mess.

Now I may be wrong, but I’m thinking that’s about the same deal here. The feds can assist, but I do believe it’s the states initial responsibility first.