Default I almost went for a ride today.

On Wed, 02 Jan 2019 08:05:45 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 1 Jan 2019 14:37:58 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

43f for a high and I was considering breaking out the Guzzi and hitting the road. Plenty of warm cloths, but instead I got a kink in my lower back that kept me at home. Nothing unusual. This happens 4-5 trimester a year. Aleeve and swearing it out for a couple days and it’ll eventually pop back into place.

So much for the new year ride. But they’ll be plenty of time for that later.

Oh well...

The local Potomac Area Road Riders club used to sponsor a 'Polar Bear Run' every New Year's day. My
daughter wanted to do it again (the last time was when she was about 13), so I called the club to
find out the latest. They stopped it several years ago after being sued by some asshole who'd had an
accident on some ice.

Wonder if it was a Maryland Ducati rider?

My buddy thought he would keep commuting on his motorcycle all
winter. He bought the snow mobile suit and everything. One little
patch of ice and he was back in the car pool.