Default I almost went for a ride today.

On Tue, 1 Jan 2019 20:46:13 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Tue, 1 Jan 2019 16:26:57 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Btw, it’s 38 here now...

You can switch those numbers here more like 83

I’d love to but one thing about this time of year up here

No bugs

Since I cleaned out the jungle behind the house we are pretty bug free
too all year. I am out there at night with Deuce all summer. I spray
Bifen around the house and that keeps the crawly ones out.
You know those roaches the size of your thumb that scare the **** out
of the yankees. As bugs go they really are not bad. Unlike those
northern German and Asian roaches, these guys don't really live in
your house. They come and go. If you spray a perimeter about 10' wide
you never see one.