Jonathan Ganz

Default Storing sails

No I didn't. Obviously, you can't read. I said, "the only time
it wouldn't would be during a major storm." I never said my
lake experiences major storms. In any case, no one would
sail during those times, so it doesn't matter either way.

Another non-sailing idiot in our midst.... sigh....

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:56:35 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Wrong again. The lake behind my house does whenever
I would even think about sailing on it. The only time it
wouldn't would be during a major storm. Why would
anyone go out in those conditions.

Once again, you're proved yourself to be an idiot.

You're the idiot, topposter. No lake always has light winds. You
just said yourself that the lake behind your house gets major storms.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!