Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Tailspin...

On 12/23/2018 10:18 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 23 Dec 2018 02:44:17 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 12/22/2018 8:20 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 18:22:00 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

He lost over half the neo cons simply because he was not Hillary. Then
he lost the rest because he was actually trying to stop these two un
winnable wars.

Uh-huh... We MAGA yet?

We were far "great" before the last 4 presidents mired us in
unwinnable wars against Islam.

You think it was a mistake to go after al-Qaeda, ISIS and other
terrorist organizations?

I don't recall any past president waging a war against Islam.

ISIS and Al-Qaeda were products of wars in the middle east although Al
Qaeda really came up in response to the Soviets invading Afghanistan.
They really don't see any difference.
If the Saudis were so concerned about Saddam taking their neighbor,
they should have led the fight to kick him out with the US only
providing limited logistic support, basically just selling them the
arms.
Was it really that important to us which dictators we bought oil from?
It turns out the Saudis are not as harmless as we thought either.

My question was not on policies and alliances that can be debated forever.

My question was, which of the 4 past presidents (plus the current one)
waged wars against Islam?