Alex[_17_] Alex[_17_] is offline

Default Now! House jud. committee

John H. wrote:
On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 20:08:57 -0500, Alex wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 05:52:32 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Nomen Nescio
If it has anything to do with sticking something up your ass, you are all over it.
"My bad. Maybe it was Little Johnny's dick you like."

SNERK!
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.
Nothing crude about that, eh Connie? I see you have the balls to call names, but not enough to come
down on one who denigrates your faith and friends, eh?

Leave him alone. The dumb fellow is trying very hard to recruit a new
friend.

I wish him well. They seem well suited for each other.

He is, but his choices are very limited.